The majority of people have heard of Instagram by now, but the majority of marketers are completely overlooking it and for good reason. It can be challenging to learn, and very difficult to master for online business owners. That’s where Audience Explosion 2.0 comes into play and in this review, you will discover if it really does deliver the promise of giving you “A Complete System” when it comes to Instagram.
What Is Instagram?
Before we take a look at the actual Audience Explosion 2.0 course, let’s look at exactly what Instagram is, and determine whether or not it could actually be beneficial to your online business.
In short, Instagram is yet another social network that has popped up in recent years and is very popular among younger internet users. Before you start thinking “oh no, another social media network,” it is important to understand that Instagram is just a little bit different than the existing networks out there.
First is the fact that you cannot access Instagram from your computer. Yes, you read that correctly. Instagram is designed for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones, from the ground up. The only way to get on board is to use a mobile device. This is why Instagram is extremely confusing for many online business owners, and ultimately why this course has been developed.
Review of Audience Explosion 2.0
This course is actually really well developed if you want to build a strong following on Instagram and then convert those followers to your email list, or to buyers of your products.
With that said, I had a bit of a problem with some of the components of the course. First, the sales page promises that all you need is a “Smartphone and an intense desire to make money,” and goes on to say that you don’t need a website or domain.
Unfortunately, this is not the case at all. While you can build your following with nothing but a smartphone, you have to have a website in order to capture the leads that your followers are providing.
While you can make a small income from the use of sponsored posts or an affiliate offer as your profile URL, the course itself actually focuses on lead acquisition through email captures on your own website. As you can see in the image below from the sales page, it is clearly outlined that the product creators are using this very method.
Join over 75,000 Others and Follow The Ultra-Simple Four Step System I Use To Sell Products Online Each and Every Day Like Clockwork!
Aside from that, Audience Explosion 2.0 does deliver a really solid course on Instagram, although it is a bit pricey in my opinion. This course costs a whopping $147 and if you’re just wanting to learn the basics of Instagram, there are a few other options out there that aren’t going to cost you nearly as much money.
Who Is Audience Explosion 2.0 For?
If you’re familiar with internet marketing already, and have a bit of extra pocket change lying around that you don’t mind investing into a very detailed Instagram course, then you will most likely benefit greatly from Audience Explosion 2.0.
If you are already familiar with Instagram and just need a guiding hand, then you may have some better options out there for a much lower price tag, you probably already know that you are able to buy instagram views online for a very affordable price.
Pros and Cons of Audience Explosion 2.0
- Very in Depth – This course literally takes you by the hand while you create your own Instagram account, start developing content for the platform, and ultimately building a large following.
- Great Tools and Resources – Bill and Ryan give some great tutorials on apps and websites that you can use to take your Instagram efforts to a whole new level.
- Conversion and Monetization – Again, nothing is left out as Audience Explosion 2.0 teaches you to convert your Instagram followers into customers of your business through email lead acquisition and sponsored posts on the Instagram platform itself.
- Price tag – While this course is very newcomer friendly, it is also very expensive for a product that only covers this one platform. If you’re just wanting to learn Instagram, there are a couple of other products below that will hurt your wallet a lot less.
- Misleading Sales Page – While the product delivers a solid foundation for using Instagram, the sales page is a bit misleading as to what you actually learn in the course. Some of the topics covered are covered briefly and the focus is more geared to those who already have a knowledge base of internet marketing and already have a mobile optimized website at their disposal.
My Final Thoughts On Audience Explosion 2.0
While Audience Explosion 2.0 is a great course that will give you a strong knowledge base when it comes to Instagram, there are a few other options out there that will help you learn how to use Instagram to further build your online business.
- Instagram Academy – This course is actually developed by Ryan Maher himself and offers a lot of the same things that you will find in Audience Explosion 2.0. On top of that, it will only set you back $47.
- Foundrmag’s guide to your first 10,000 followers – If you don’t mind reading instead of watching videos and want to learn the basics of Instagram, then you should check out Foundrmag’s guide to your first 10,000 followers. Not only is it free, but it gives you a great understanding of just how powerful Instagram can be for your online business. You can see the details of Foundrmag’s guide here.
Before You Start Learning About Instagram
If you’re new to the internet business arena and thinking that you want to start out with Instagram, there are a few things that you need to learn before you start building a following on the platform.
If you want a place that will:
- Provide support when you need it
- Teach you how to create and optimize a website for mobile traffic
- Show you how to create content campaigns that really convert
- Provide you with live weekly training sessions
- Teach you an ethical way to make money online without overhyped sales pages
What is your personal experience with Instagram? Let me know within the comments below on how you use Instagram for personal or business use.