Making money online can’t possibly be as easy as pushing a single button, right? Well, according to Billy Darr and the team over at Push Button Traffic 3.0, it can be. Can this “magic” software really get your online business unlimited traffic in 45 seconds or less as the sales video claims, or is it just the big red button that should never be pushed? Let’s dive into this Push Button Traffic 3.0 Review!
I’ve been reviewing various online marketing courses and products for several years now, and I can honestly say that I have never seen a buying process quite like this one. First, if you take the time to scroll all the way to the bottom of initial sales page, you’re greeted with the first of many special discounts that you “qualify” for. This discount is for five dollars off the software that claims to be able to get traffic to your website in 45 seconds or less. If it worked half as well as the sales page claims it does, then why in the world would they be willing to give the software up for a measly $12?
The agreement goes on to say that they may reveal personal identifiable information to credit agencies and collection agencies, and as you can see below, they reserve the right to share your information without any additional notice or give you the ability to opt out of messages. They actually refer to it as being their “company policy” to do so. All in all, just by purchasing the software, you give away a lot of your personal information to a lot of people.
So Many Upsells!
After making the initial purchase for Push Button Traffic 3.0, I was greeted with an upsell and downsell process that took more than 15 minutes just to get through. Yes, you read that correctly, it was 25 minutes before I could even access my initial purchase due to getting through a barrage of upsell and downsell offers that included:
- Upsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 Elite Edition for $27 – This upsell offered 2 more “traffic sources,” some training videos, the ability to post images, and a 1 on 1 chat with Billy Darr that promises to show you how to finally quit your day job (be warned the solution is to probably buy another course.)
- Downsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 Elite Edition for $17
- Upsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 Automation Edition for $37 – This upsell offered an automatic version of the software that the sales video literally says, “this option is great if you’re lazy.” It also included 5 sub accounts, more video training, and commercial rights to use the software for clients. Don’t forget that by using it on client accounts, you’re allowing clients to be contacted for additional services.
- Downsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 Automation Edition for $27
- Upsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 Done for You Setup’ Edition for $197 – With this upsell, they set a sales funnel up for you.
- Downsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 Done for You Setup’ Edition for $97 – Noticing a pattern that every time I say no, they just make the same product a bit cheaper.
- Upsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 500k Affiliate Method for $27 – This upsell is for training that will supposedly teach you how to make 500k per year.
- Downsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 500k Affiliate Method for $22 – They say they’re giving you a $10 discount, but, they’re only giving you a $5 discount.
- Upsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 Reseller Edition for $97 – They provide you with the ridiculously long list of upsells and downsells that you’re currently reading.
- Downsell: Push Button Traffic 3.0 Reseller Edition for $47
- Upsell: 5X Traffic and Profits Software for $27 – ANOTHER UPSELL
- Downsell: 5X Traffic and Profits Software for $27 – More of the same
- Upsell: 100 Done for You Campaigns for $27 – More Upsells
- Downsell: 100 Done for You Campaigns for $17 – You get the idea
- Upsell: 1 on 1 Coaching from Billy Darr for a Month for $97 – I’m sure this is what the original 1 on 1 bonus meeting is all about all the way back in upsell number 1.
- Downsell: 1 on 1 Coaching from Billy Darr for a Month for $47
- FINALLY, access to the original purchase!
First, it’s important to note that I absolutely despise up sales with passion. Sometimes, one upsell is understandable if it’s a standalone product that will greatly help people buying the original course or product. That isn’t the case with the majority of the upsells listed in the sales funnel for this product. Instead, they just add to the original product a little bit and, in my opinion, should be included with the original product.
Looking at the Product…Finally!
After finally getting through the exhausting sales funnel, the actual product itself was a little disappointing. In a nutshell, it posts to all your social media channels after you upload content to the cloud software. That’s it.
Again, just to recap, the developers behind Push Button Traffic 3.0 reserve the right to share any information you give them with a whole lot of people potentially. This also means that any information they can acquire from your social media platforms can be shared with others as well. I don’t know about you, but that’s a scary situation to be in, in my opinion.
Also, the original sales video claims to be able to get traffic to your site in 45 seconds or less. While social media marketing is indeed powerful, you still must build an audience or promote your shared content via paid advertisements. Without doing this, your traffic will be very limited, if it occurs at all. All this software does is post to your existing accounts. To gain any substantial traffic, you’ll still need to go out and build a following as well.
Also, many platforms forbid the use of software like this and many more change their rules frequently. If you happen to use the software and a platform changes their rules, you could have your accounts shutdown without warning.
Pro & Cons
The amount of data being collected in exchange for a posting software is just not worthwhile. Yes, it would help you to publish content on social networks much faster, but at what expense? Is that convenience worth your information being shared with others, or even worse, your clients’ information?
By purchasing Push Button Traffic 3.0 you’re giving the company the right to use your information as well as share it with numerous other people and companies including credit reporting agencies and collection agencies.
Insane Number of Upsells
Upsells are a hassle but having to say “no” 16 times to gain access to the original product is absurd!
Software Requires Access to Your Social Media Accounts
May Get Your Accounts Banned
Due to the ever-changing rules of video hosting platforms and social media networks, there’s a good chance that your account may be banned should they forbid the use of this type of software. Many networks already have.
Saves Time, But Not That Much
The most time-consuming part of running successful social media campaigns is the creation of the content you intend to share. Sharing it across multiple platforms is as easy as clicking copy-paste.
Conclusion: NOT RECOMMENDED
Since the prime component of social media is engagement, why not learn how to master the art of social media posting by engaging with other social influencers within your niche? Wealthy Affiliate has an awesome course on social media and is a great foundation course on how to get started with an online business. Everything is made in a simple & easy to understand format. There are no upsells, or any other form of forced payment.
If you would like to learn how to build a site online that gets traffic, create a business that will pay you for years to come, learn how to really drive traffic from social media, and do it all without having a company selling your information, then sign up to Wealthy Affiliate and join the 1, 300,000 members who have started a legitimate online business.
Have a look at what WA offers in comparison to what Push Button Traffic 3.0 offers.
This is where I learned how to get started in online business and it is the only community that I trust for honest top level training on how to make money online. I highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate for its training, tools, live support and included hosting.